Thank you for using Export IL and welcome to our site. This page gives you the basic principles for using the Export IL site and describes some of our services.
Export IL (the “Site” and/or Website) is owned and operated by Daroma Tzafona Idan Hatid Ltd. (PBC) (the: “Company”) all of which shall be also referred to as Export IL.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT TERMS
- Access to and use of the Export IL site is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of the site and Export IL’s services constitutes a legal agreement between you and the Company regarding the access and use of this Site and the services rendered by the Company. By accessing, browsing and/or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Site. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to periodically revise these Terms.
LIMITED LICENSE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE
- Export IL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without prior notice or liability, to terminate, modify or add any features to this website at any time.
- Access to this Site is limited to viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate business purposes by accessing the information provided on this Site. The use of this site for any other purpose is expressly forbidden.
- You hereby certify that you are of legal age to use this Site and legally competent and duly authorized to do so.
- As a condition of your use of this Site, you undertake not to use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use this Site in order to interfere or damage the Company (including reputational damage) and /or its featured Manufacturers and/or any of its affiliates business, or act in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any Company server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site.
- You agree not to modify, add or delete any content on this site, without the express written permission of Export IL. Further, you agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website or access thereto by other users. You agree not to resell or otherwise exploit for commercial or political purposes, directly or indirectly, any portion of this website, the services offered on this website, or access to this website.
- You may link to this website, so long as it does not portray Export IL, its owner (Daroma Tzafona Idan Hatid Ltd. (PBC) and/or its featured Manufacturers and/or affiliates and/or agents in a negative manner or otherwise portray its services in a false, misleading, derogatory or in offensive manner. Further, the linking site must not contain anything illegal, false, misleading, derogatory or offensive, and no express or implied affiliation with Export IL may be indicated without Export IL’s express written permission. Export IL reserves the right to require that you remove any link to this website for any reason, and you agree to carry out the removal immediately.
- Unless specifically set forth in writing by Export IL, any link to this website must not be used for political purposes, appear prominently on the linking site so as to confuse or mislead users as to the affiliation, sponsorship, etc. of Export IL or to portray Export IL and/or it’s featured Manufacturers and/or affiliates and/or agents in a negative manner on the linking site.
- This Site and certain areas on this Site may be linked to other Sites that are not maintained by the Company and are not subject to the same Privacy and other Policies. The Company is not responsible for the content of these other Sites. A link to another Site does not imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the Site and The Company disclaims any liability for the links to and from this Site.
- Export IL makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, especially international locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND EXPORT REGULATION
- You agree to use this website and the content thereon in compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations governing your use of our website. The State of Israel export control laws may regulate the export and re-export of certain products to certain foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations as well as by any such laws and regulations in all other relevant jurisdictions applicable to business deals resulting from your use of the website.
- You agree to submit only true and accurate information, during the application process and afterwards, and not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead Export IL or the Manufacturers whose products are present in the online catalog of this website, as to the identity of the applicant member.
- As a Member you gain access to “Membership only” features, described below. The Company reserves the right to offer and/or discontinue additional free or paid features and to offer or stop offering, new paid or free Membership plans in the future.
- You agree that by becoming a Member, you are entering into an agreement with Export IL and that you are contemplating a business relationship with Export IL’s listed Manufacturers, and thus agree to be contacted by Export IL and the listed Manufacturers. You acknowledge that Export IL and these Manufacturers can contact you regarding your inquiry and/or quote request and that you are expressly consenting to such contact by them, or Export IL if necessary via phone, fax, email, mail or other reasonable means, at your contact numbers or addresses. These contacts shall be limited to the purpose of providing the services set forth on our site, to service your account or to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of your account name and password for full access to this website.
- You also agree that information you provide to this website or the Manufacturers whose products are present in the online catalog of this website, will be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that nothing you provide shall be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on the rights of, or otherwise injurious to person or property, including, without limitation, software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code.
- You agree to use Export IL services for purchasing purposes and not for any other purpose including advertising, political purposes or competitive intelligence. You acknowledge that Export IL screens your contact and quote requests and has the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to deny any such quote or contact request if it is in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Export IL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without prior notice or liability, to limit or terminate your Membership account and/or bar your access to this website and you agree to abide by such limit or termination.
- Export IL’s role is to connect you with potential suppliers for your purchase. We strive to enlist and feature the highest quality Manufacturer’s, but cannot guarantee Manufacturers’ credentials. You decide whether to purchase from any of these Manufacturers. Following is an overview of our Membership features:
- Direct Access to Manufacturers’ marketing materials – Access to full profiles of listed Manufacturers, catalogues, product information pages and more. Each manufacturer can be approached by contacting him by submitting a request form on the website. By submitting a contact request, you agree that Export IL and/or the Manufacturer can contact you. You should only use the service if you have legitimate purchasing needs.
- Quote Request – Export IL’s matches you with suppliers of products or services that you intend to purchase. Upon request we will attempt to match you with compatible products and suppliers. You will be asked to provide information regarding your purchase requirements and contact information to allow Manufacturers to respond to you. The information you provide us must be complete and accurate. By submitting a Quote Request, you agree that Export IL and/or the relevant Manufacturers contact you. You should only use the service if you have legitimate purchasing needs.
- Dedicated Support Team – Our team of dedicated professionals will attempt to match you with compatible products and suppliers and serve as a point of contact and information to facilitate your purchasing process from sourcing to shipping.
- Export IL provides a service that allows businesses like buyers, distributors and retailers to connect to multiple Manufacturers located in Israel. Export IL enables you to initiate contact with Manufacturers regarding transactions for the purchase of products or services. However, Export IL is not the supplier of such products or services, nor is it a third party to any transactions involving such products or services.
- Export IL may not always be able to match you with the right supplier. While we seek to enlist only the highest quality suppliers, we do not guarantee the quality or the credentials of the suppliers who receive and respond to your request. Export IL is a conduit for matching buyers with suppliers, we are not responsible for any transaction that may occur between you and/or your company and an Export IL listed Manufacturer. The Company does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of the information provided or the products and services sold. You should exercise as much caution as you would typically exercise with any purchase of products or services.
- Should you have a dispute with any Manufacturer, you must address such dispute with the Manufacturer directly. You hereby agree to release the Company (and our employees and agents) from any and all damages or claims (including consequential and incidental damages) arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and your transactions with suppliers.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
- The Company places extreme importance on protecting information transferred on this Site and security precautions are taken to protect all such information. The Company continually reviews and updates the security methods implemented to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Even though we take measures to protect and secure all customer-related information from loss, misuse or theft, we cannot guarantee that all electronic commerce is completely secure. Any access or attempt to access other areas of Export IL computer systems or the information contained on its computer system is strictly prohibited. This Site is controlled and operated by the company from its offices located in Israel.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT DISCLAIMERS
- Our website contains product information provided by Manufacturers and/or distributors, Third-Party advertisements and/or sponsorships. The manufacturers, distributors, advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these product information, advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for ensuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the website are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
- Export IL is an online platform and not the manufacturer or publisher of the content or products offered by third parties on the website. All information provided by any third parties, including manufacturers and distributors presented at the website, is provided on “as is” basis and under the exclusive responsibility of such parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties, including Manufacturers, suppliers, providers, sponsors, licensors, or any customer or user of the website, are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of the Company or its affiliates or any of its officers, directors, employees, or agents. Neither the Company nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents, guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- In many instances, the content available on the website represents the information, opinions and judgments of the respective Manufacturers, merchants, suppliers, providers, sponsors, licensors, customers or users of the website, whether or not under contract with the Company. Export IL neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any product information, opinion, advice, submission, posting, or statement made on the website. Under no circumstances shall the Company, or its affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content or other information obtained through the Site.
- As a convenience to you, Export IL may provide on this website one or more links to Third-Party websites and/or provide email contacts respecting third parties. Export IL makes no endorsement of such third parties, nor any representation or warranty regarding anything that takes place between you and any such third parties, including, without limitation, visits to Third-Party websites, email correspondence with third parties, and business or other transactions with third parties found through this website. Please understand that such third parties are independent from and not controlled by Export IL, even if, for example, an Export IL link or logo appears on a website linked from this site. It is up to you to practice whatever precautions are necessary.
- Any cross-reference comparisons or references to competing products contained on this Site do not imply or suggest that in all cases the performance or functional equivalency of the referenced comparison is perfectly comparable. The Company, at its sole discretion, may at any time revise or modify the information contained in this Site.
NO WARRANTY / DISCLAIMER / LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES
- Technical data and statistical information contained in the online electronic catalog of this Website have been derived from information supplied by, or available through, the respective manufacturers and distributors. Although we believe that the information supplied is generally correct, we do not assume any responsibility whatsoever for its accuracy. The data and information contained in the electronic catalog portion of the site are intended for use by persons possessing technical skill and knowledge. Conditions of use of the items listed in the electronic catalog are beyond our knowledge or control and consequently we assume no liability whatsoever for results obtained or loss or damage incurred as a result of application of the data or information presented. Users of the electronic catalog do so at their own risk. In addition, we assume no liability and make no warranty with respect to claims of patent, trademark or copyright infringement or other similar claims which may arise out of or in connection with the use of any data, information or items listed in the electronic catalog.
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOT ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN OR ELECTRONICALLY DELIVERED INFORMATION GIVEN BY THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, EXPENSES, PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE ONLINE ELECTRONIC CATALOG, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
- BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- This website is owned and operated by Daroma Tzafona Idan Hatid Ltd. (PBC). You acknowledge and understand that copying any aspect thereof may subject the copyist to injunctions, monetary damages and/or other legal ramifications upon patent issuance.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. You agree not to use any meta tags or other hidden text utilizing Export IL’s name or any of its trademarks or service marks without the express written permission by the Company.
- All Rights Reserved Throughout the World. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by the Company or by the original creator of the material. The Company claims a copyright interest in each page of this website and the site as a whole, as well as in the individual content, including, without limitation, the catalog as a whole and all search forms, but accepting individual catalog information in the form obtained by the Company, which is the property of the various Manufacturers and distributors whose information is offered on this website and associated content products and services, all of which is protected by Israeli and international copyright laws. No portion of this website or the website as a whole may be copied, retransmitted, reposted, duplicated or otherwise used without the express written permission of the Company.
- You also may not, without the Company’s written permission, “scrape” the Site with software tools or “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any and all material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Company or the copyright owner.
- For Registered Members, permission is granted to display, copy, and download the marketing materials provided on this Site for use in exploring legitimate business opportunities through Export IL services, provided that you do not distribute the materials outside of your own organization, do not modify the materials and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- If you wish to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on our website, you may contact us at [email protected]. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & COPYRIGHT POLICY
- If you are notifying Export IL of alleged Intellectual Property (IP) infringement, please be sure to provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted or otherwise protected work claimed to be infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of material or Product that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the IP owner, or its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party has the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
- Export IL’s IP Agent for notice of claims of IP infringement on or regarding this Website can be reached as follows: [email protected]
CHOICE OF LAW / FORUM FOR DISPUTES / JURISDICTION
- The validity, construction and performance of the Term of Use of this website and the legal relations between you and Export IL shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excepting its choice of law rules if the application of such rules would result in the laws of another jurisdiction being applied.
- Any dispute between you and the Company arising out of or relating in any way to your access or use of this website shall initially be addressed through confidential negotiations, which shall be treated as compromise and settlement negotiations under the relevant rules of evidence. If the matter in dispute has not been amicably resolved within 30 days between the parties, it shall be exclusively referred to arbitration in Israel in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by a neutral arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said rules. Said arbitration shall be conducted in English and the arbitrator shall be obligated to reason his decisions. If the parties agree, a mediator involved in the parties’ mediation may be asked to serve as the arbitrator.
- Should mediation or arbitration as described herein not take place or not completely resolve a dispute for any reason, you agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of our website shall be an appropriate competent court located in Tel Aviv Israel, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of this court.